Sunday, February 14, 2010

Someone says that a person should make an important decision alone bed in my opinion I thank that it is not lucre because everything can be looked in

In my point of view, anyone in this world thinks differently from any other persons because there are many aspects for thinking a bout something. The more the member of people who help think, the more idea, so a person should not make an important discussion alone. For example, in a prominent company, it is very famous to work with than business the more the number of co workers, the more number of good ideas. Everyone has a chance to propose his opinion, and all of these opinion will be merged to be the concluding decision. In addition, making things such as money friends, or life because no one has a good skill in very field. For examples in business, if owner wants to increase budget to develop a company but he decides to do so by himself without consulting with accountants who are good at calculating budget, the business may turn sown. So, the owner has to wasted a lot of money because he makes an important decision alone. Doing something that we used to do is casy and less chances of being wrong so if a person has to decide to do something that he did not do, but of he consults with someone who used to so, he cons do so more accurately. For example, 6 years ago. I had to decide in which faulty I wangled to study. During that time. I had not many experiences, so I asked about the characteristic of all the facilities to my parents, my teachers, and my parcel’s friends who work in various professions. Those adieus’ that everyone ague me were very useful for me not make a decision, and right now I am sure that I have not made a wrong division that I chose to learn in the faculty of electrical engineers if during that time I had decoded to choose it ny myself, I might be a doctor who might mot be happy at all. To conclude, making an important decision is one important in people’s life because it can direct or life tow awards being happy or sad. The best way for making a decision a consulting with other persons. Therefore I greet that persons should never make an important decision alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment