Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer travel alone. With do you prefer. Use specific reasons and examples to support your c

Traveling around world is one of the most exciting things to do, because we can explore the variety of culture from around the world especially the food and people. That is way I don’t want to spend that wonderful time alone In other words. I prefer traveling with companion. By traveling with a companion, I fed save and comfortable. Whenever I get lost on there my companion and I will find some way to get back we can always talk together and have discussion to find that way. The ideas of many people when put together offer for better result than only a person’s idea. I want’s be lonely and bored if I travel with a companion if the journey turns out to be a bring one then I can always do sometime else with my companion, for example playing cards or maybe just talking if she / he is a new acquaintance it would be a memorable time getting to know each other along with enjoying the sights and sounds of the location. After traveling to many places, I have noticed that help is always melded in a journey. And that what companions are for. Companions probably would like to help me with some littlie things for example taking painter of mine. If I just ask a passerby on the strict, then I might lose my camera cause that person might take it and just run away. Because of all points that I have mentioned traveling with a companion will always be my first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment