Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work a small company. Which would you prefer ? use specific reasons and details to su

Working is a pleasure for me it gives me satisfaction and a feeling of achievement and fulfillment. Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. I prefer to work for a large company as it gives me opportunities to learn and grow. Working in a large organization also results in monetary benefits. I am currently working in a multinational company, a world leader in education and training. Wile working here for the last five years. I have been bestowed upon by innumerable opportunities to learn while working. I have attended several on the job training that have helped me grew into a tech sorcery. These trainings are essential for each or of use in this organization. Actually, I am paid or learning. Isn’t it a wonderful concept of earning while learning ? A large organization focuses on new ventures to expand the business. Hence,, in large organization one can grop many opportunities to grow. The more you learn and prove your knowledge by application the more opportunities you get to grow. A large organization consists of different divisions, such as sales, making, development, media, Research & Development according to personal interest and expertise in an area, one cash pursue his / her career while learning and growing. Another major reason for opting for a large organization to work is job stability. A large organization is will established in its field of business. The employees in such organization do not have to worry about the shut down of the key work in the fast changing business world. To seven up large organization with focus on expansion, gives many opportunities to learn and grow. As learning new things is my are a of interest, I prefer to work in a well established, large organization in addition, such a job gives me feeling of accomplishment, growth and security.

No comments:

Post a Comment